Sun, Nov 04|
Be A PowWowerful Teen!
Join us for a fun, curated Teen Wellness event to help build a strong, confident girl from a mind, body and soul - 360 approach.
Time & Location
Nov 04, 2018, 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
The Riveter, 2236 South Barrington Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90064
About the event
- Clear your mind with guided meditation by Michelle V. Wolf
- Clean-living - why is it important from Household to Beauty products, Galite Shafer from HealthPhix
- Developing a confident girl in our world, Dolly Klock from Adolessions
- Stretch your mind and body with Shawnte Satinover from Go Bare Fitness
- Simple Beautycounter clean skin care and make up routines
- Mini facials by aesthetician Lilly Moon
- Mini Massages by Massage SquadLA
- Community Art with Michael Gallagher from heARTbreak Studios
- Get your sweet tooth on with a Sugarfina Candy Station
- Sample juice from Beaming
- Catered lunch by BJ's Restaurant
- Shop with Beautycounter, Young Living Oils and Garbe Luxe
- Learn more about our Girl 2 World groups starting in January 2019 and Leadership Academy for Summer 2019
- Walk away feeling more confident, empowered and with a goodie bag!
We are excited that you and your daughter are ready to join our PowWow with EmpowHer. This ticket admits one mother and one daughter.$60.00
This ticket admits one additional daughter. Must be associated with a mother-daughter ticket.$20.00