Wed, Mar 13|
Cougars on Computers - Get Engaged with Social Media
Your online world is as important as the offline world! What is your online personal brand? Learn how to navigate the world of social media to build your brand and community, make connections and expand your network.
Time & Location
Mar 13, 2019, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The Riveter , 2236 South Barrington Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90064
About the event
Take your personal brand to the next level with social media! Join us for an interactive and experiential conversation to learn about social media with our special guest, Susana Yee, owner of Digital Everything and expert in influencer marketing.
Prepare to Learn:
▪ The evolution of Social Media - history of the platforms
▪ The importance of Social Media – applications
▪ Three most important platforms and how they differentiate
▪ How Social Media can help you develop your Personal Brand
▪ Learn about Susana’s social media mastermind class
Cougars on Computers: $75+Tax
We are excited that you are ready to join our Cougars on Computers workshop at The Riveter.$82.13